[CIG-SEISMO] type warnings/errors building SPECFEM3D from SVN repo

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Tue Dec 11 10:17:51 PST 2012

Dear Brad, dear all,

Thanks. I will send Surendra a longer list of warnings in a few minutes.

We will soon switch to a more powerful software development framework
for all versions of SPECFEM, in which all changes will be fully tested
and validated automatically before being committed. Thus problems like
that should not occur any more when we switch to the new system (in a
few weeks). That system is Buildbot http://trac.buildbot.net/  + some
scripts to check seismograms as well sensitivity kernels for a few
examples, making sure that they remain OK when changes are applied to
the SPECFEM codes.