[CIG-SEISMO] Compling error on openSuse x86_64

Peter Danecek Peter.Danecek at bo.ingv.it
Sun Dec 16 08:03:07 PST 2012

Hi Bülent,

The problem you are reporting is NOT a problem with SPECFEM3D, but a
problem with your compiler, probably due to some optimization
operations which fails. So you should follow the hint and submit a bug
report for the GCC you are using. In the meanwhile, I guess you have
different options:

- try with a different version of the compiler;
- try to compile with a lower optimization level
  (deactivating the optimization which causes the problem)
- there should be a non _Dev version of the routine, try to use that.

~petr