[CIG-SEISMO] Portal implementation of SPECFEM

Eric Heien emheien at ucdavis.edu
Wed Sep 19 10:48:01 PDT 2012

Hi John,

I emailed you off list regarding this, but I'll also put it here so others know: you can upload your own meshes, models, parameters, etc to the portal and use these to run simulations.  Currently the portal is having some trouble running but I should have it fixed today.  To anyone else trying to use the portal, let me know if you have any problems.

-Eric