[CIG-SEISMO] Source Time function

Jeroen Tromp jtromp at princeton.edu
Mon Apr 15 09:18:03 PDT 2013

Dear Martin:

Yes, you can. The way to do this is to calculate the imuplse response,
i.e., the Green's function, and subsequently convolve with whatever you
choose to be your source-time function in postprocessing. Note that you
will still have to bandpass the result to bring it within the numerical
validity range, i.e., make sure you are resolving all the frequencies of
interest with your mesh.

Best regards,

Jeroen