[CIG-SEISMO] Confirmation GPL version used and ECCN - SPECFEM3D_CARTESIAN 2.X

Oliveira, Jeronimo L jeronimo.l.oliveira at exxonmobil.com
Mon Feb 18 10:41:18 PST 2013

Hello

I noticed this product is licensed under GPL as mentioned in your web site: http://www.geodynamics.org/cig/software/specfem3d

I'd appreciate if you can confirm it is  GPL version 2 or 3. Also can you also please send me the copyright details so I can keep register of that in the system?

We also need to obtain the Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) for SPECFEM3D_CARTESIAN 2.X for our internal records and control. Export controls prohibit or restrict the export or re-export of certain specific products, technologies and  services from the United States to designated countries. We inquiring if there is an export control classification number (ECCN) for the mentioned software.

In the event you don't have an ECCN, could please fill out the attached document? That way we will be able to self-classify internally. Signature is not necessary.

Jeronimo L. Oliveira
Contract Analyst / Contract Administration SA
EMIT / Global Strategic Services
ExxonMobil Business Support Center Brasil Ltda
Office: +55 41 3259-9132 / A2W: -320-9132
E-mail: jeronimo.l.oliveira at exxonmobil.com<mailto:jeronimo.l.oliveira at exxonmobil.com>
Life is short, play hard!

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CD70E7.4F1820B0]

This document may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the electronically transmitted material is prohibited.