[CIG-SEISMO] SPECFEM3D: Segmentation fault - xgenerate_databases

Elliott Sales de Andrade esalesde at physics.utoronto.ca
Mon Feb 18 14:16:08 PST 2013

Hi Gian,

It is difficult to determine the cause of the problem from just the
addresses. You should build with debugging information so that you can
find out the exact location of the problem. The flags.guess file
contains examples of the flags that need to be given to the compiler to
get that debugging information.

Also, I'd like to point out this line:
cp: cannot stat `/OUTPUT_FILES/output_mesher.txt': No such file or
directory
This seems to indicate that your script is not entirely correct,
possibly an undefined variable.