[CIG-SEISMO] 1000s of receivers SPECFEM Cartesian

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Thu Jun 6 05:05:38 PDT 2013

Dear Andrea, dear all,

Bernhard Schuberth has solved this problem and implemented a nice source
code patch for SPECFEM (GLOBE I think, but it would work for Cartesian
as well with minor modifications).
He sent it to me last week but unfortunately in my group in Marseille we
do not have time to work on that in June, thus I can suggest two options:

1/ Bernhard commits it to SVN now (he has already fully tested his
modifications therefore that is safe to do)

2/ we wait until July or August and then people in my group here could
maybe do more tests

I think #1 is probably better.

Thanks,
Dimitri.