[CIG-SEISMO] SPECFEM3D - inadequate list of used stations

Shahar Barak shaharb at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 1 08:50:59 PDT 2013

Hi,

In SPECFEM3D, we get a file called output_list_stations.txt which lists the
stations used, buy only contains the x y z coordinates. Conversely, the
station files don't contain information on the location nor in the name of
the file or inside the file. This makes it difficult to relate the two,
when I am trying to make a list of x y z dt dx dy dz (locations +
displacements(t)). Is there a way to change the code so the
output_list_stations.txt has also the station names as a column?

Thanks,

Shahar Barak
Crustal Geophysics Research Group
Department of Geophysics, Stanford University
397 Panama Mall, Stanford CA 94305-2215
Mitchell Building, room 463
Office: (650) 725 8229
Cell: (650) 276 6169