[CIG-SEISMO] Geotech installed can't find out executable file

=?GB2312?B?uvqGtOW5?= huzheqian at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 06:25:26 PDT 2013

Dear Hom Nath:

    Thank you very much for your help!

    I have been "make" in "/scr" folder then I saw.
    But I have another question  that when I "make" in my installation
folder /src  I don't find execution, when I "make" in source folder /src I
can see execution.
    So my question is that which folder "make" is correct ?

    I  have been executed "./bin/semgeotech ./input/validation1.sem" as
blow :

[geotech at Redhat6 bin]$ ./semgeotech ../input/validation1.sem
reading main input file... complete!
reading mesh & material properties... complete!
 elements => total:        1670  max:        1670  min:        1670
 nodes    => total:        2200  max:        2200  min:        2200
creating spectral elements... complete!
 elements => total:        1670  max:        1670  min:        1670
 nodes    => total:       15393  max:       15393  min:       15393

Steven