[CIG-SEISMO] SPECFEM2D read external model error in parallel running

Yingzi Ying yingzi.ying at me.com
Mon Sep 30 04:14:45 PDT 2013

Dear All,

I was using an external external model read from
DATA/model_velocity.dat_input, and everything went well in serial running.

When I tried to configure by typing:
--
./configure CC=icc FC=ifort MPIFC=mpif90 --with-mpi > configure.log
--

Then I submitted the job:
--

The output results went wrong in parallel running that the user-defined
model was modified to a strange one by meshfem2D.

I guess the compiler options might be not set correctly, that the SCOTCH
source code was not fully bundled.

Can any one has experience in using external mode with SPECFEM2D kindly
give me an advice?

Thanks a million.

Best regards,
Yingzi