[CIG-SEISMO] 1st tutorial

Petersson, Anders petersson1 at llnl.gov
Thu Feb 13 14:37:39 PST 2014

Hi CIG,

I managed to build specfem3d and got access to cubit (v14.0). Now I am trying to run the first tutorial: a homogeneous half space. First problem is that there are no subdirectories in the examples directory. So I went to CIG and got the homogeneous half-space example from a previous version. But when I run the python script from cubit,  there are some error messages and not all files get built in the MESH directory.

Is there a new version of the half-space example, or are there some other tutorials that can help me getting started?

Thanks,

Anders