[CIG-SEISMO] Examples in new version not updated.

John Cooper nhojcooper at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 18:50:38 PDT 2014

Dear SPECFEM Dev,

I am shifting from the old version to the new stable version. But I found
that the EXAMPLES are not updated accordingly with the changes.
boundary_definition, cubit2specfem3d and process.sh are no more available
(with the examples) but the README is still the same as was for the old
version. Therefore I guess, it's no more the same, where we use e.g
mesh_mount.py to create and export in one go. process.sh is mentioned but
not available. Would it be possible to have updated version of instructions
that could help us in knowing what procedural changes are made?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
J.C