[CIG-SEISMO] Movie Creation Error

Larmat, Carene carene at lanl.gov
Fri Jun 27 10:13:52 PDT 2014

Hi John,
I usually get this error when create_movie_shakemap_AVS_DX_GMT was compiled with the wrong surface_from_mesher.h. Check that the number of elements at the surface in this file is the correct one.
It is possible that newer versions of the code mentioned by Carl, do not need this file.
Good luck!
Carene Larmat EES-17
Los Alamos National Laboratory
505 667 2074; carene at lanl.gov<mailto:carene at lanl.gov>