[CIG-SEISMO] How to modify the surface movie setting

胡喆骞 huzheqian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 04:56:36 PDT 2014

 Hi experts,

I'm Steven Hu.

Now ,I use specfem3d to simulate ground motion in the near-fault area.

The surface movie provide norm, east ,north and vertical component results.
But it is well known that the ground motion is different greatly in the
parallel and vertical to the fault strike, which is the directivity effect.
So I want to obtain the surface movie in the parallel and vertical to the
fault strike.
So how can I do that ?

I am looking forward your reply. Thank you very much!