[CIG-SEISMO] Path errors: boundary_definition & cubti2specfem3d

Imran Khan iesakhan at live.com
Mon Mar 17 04:41:09 PDT 2014

Dear SPECFEM Developers,
I cloned specfem from git. Following the homogeneous halfspace examples using make_mesh.sh. It works perfectly well. But when I use block_mesh.py, I receive this message for boundary_definition and cubit2specfem3d.
Traceback (most recent call last):  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>NameError: name 'boundary_definition' is not defined
This is also the case for mesh_mount.py (Mount St Helen examples), which generate geometrical model, build a mesh but give same error when reaches boundary_definition and cubit2specfem3d.
Can't we use block_mesh.py type script in dev version?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,Khan