[CIG-SEISMO] Mineos and libraries

Lewis Schardong l.schardong at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Apr 27 05:02:29 PDT 2015

Hello,

I have been using Mineos for more than a year now. Since recently, the
compilation does not work any more. I suspect it is due to some updates
in my libraries. When running the 'configure' routine, the libraries are
not found (see attached file configure.out).

When comparing with a working configuration, the libraries should be
located in /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux, but this folder does not
exist on my machine. Instead, I now have /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu.

Can you tell me how to check whether those libraries have been moved
from, or to how to re-install it?

Thanks in advance,
L. Schardong

Dr. Lewis Schardong