[CIG-SEISMO] error with xgenerate_database

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Mon Aug 24 15:55:13 PDT 2015

Dear Moritz,

Yes, this seems to come from a small bug in the PML routines (in the
part that avoids a singularity in the PML layers). Zhinan and/or René,
do you have an idea of why Moritz' run stops with this error message?

Could you please email your input files to Zhinan (cc'ed), so that he
can have a look and fix the bug?

Thanks,
Best wishes,

Dimitri.