[CIG-SEISMO] assign external model specfem2D issue

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Fri Jan 9 09:08:23 PST 2015

Dear Eve, dear all,

You are right, there was a small bug in that
define_external_model_dummy() routine, which is unused by default (that
was the bug has remained undetected).

I fixed it on Dec 10 thus you just need to upgrade to the new version
(typing "git pull" or doing a new "git checkout").

Thanks,
Best wishes,

Dimitri.