[CIG-SEISMO] error with xgenerate_database

moritzwehler at muenchen-ist-toll.de moritzwehler at muenchen-ist-toll.de
Sat Jul 11 13:51:01 PDT 2015

Hey there,

after running xgenerate_database in specfem3d_cartesian I received the
following error

STOP error in seperation of alpha_x, alpha_y, alpha_z in case alpha_y ==
alpha_z .and. alpha_x /= alpha_y
STOP error in seperation of alpha_x, alpha_y, alpha_z in case alpha_y ==
alpha_z .and. alpha_x /= alpha_y
STOP error in seperation of alpha_x, alpha_y, alpha_z in case alpha_x ==
alpha_z .and. alpha_y /= alpha_z
STOP error in seperation of alpha_x, alpha_y, alpha_z in case alpha_x ==
alpha_y .and. alpha_y /= alpha_z

The only reason I can think of is that I made the element size of my
mesh (=50 meters) to small. Has anyone stumbled upon the same or a
similar error yet?

Thanks a lot in advance and best regards

Moritz