[CIG-SEISMO] quick questions about the software

Rietbrock, Andreas A.Rietbrock at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Mar 9 08:27:03 PDT 2015

Hi all,

We here at Liverpool are also very interested. If you need support Yenan, please give us a shout.

Andreas

On 8 Mar 2015, at 18:16, Dimitri Komatitsch wrote:

Hi Bernhard, Hi all,

Thanks a lot, very useful!

Yenan, once you get Bernhard's routines, if you adapt them to the current version of SPECFEM3D please let us know and let us then commit them to the official (Git) version of the code, this way this time they will not be lost and will become a permanent part of the package (many other users could be interested).

Thanks,
Best wishes,

Dimitri.