[CIG-SEISMO] Specfem Globe current git isn't compiling

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Mon May 11 06:26:51 PDT 2015

Hi Yder, Hi all,

Thanks! We fixed that in the devel branch a couple of weeks ago, I have
just copied that change to the master branch thus if you type "git pull"
you should be all set (otherwise please email me and I will have a look).

With the new robot (BuildBot) in place this should not happen any more
in the future, we now have a very safe way of thoroughly checking new
contributions (thanks to David Luet, who developed that).

Thanks,
Dimitri.