[CIG-SEISMO] Contribution to SW4 VisIt plugin

Jose A. Abell M. jaabell at ucdavis.edu
Wed Nov 18 12:28:17 PST 2015

Dear SW4 developers,

I have made an enhancement to the SW4img VisIt plugin I wish to share with
you. This enhancement is is capable of reading multiple sw4img files of the
same "type" (div, curl, etc.) within an output folder and display them in
cronological order using VisIt's time slider.

The enables to use VisIt's infrastructure to create movies of the results.
Which is the motivation I had.

Please feel free to use the code in whatever way you like.

Check it out at:

git clone git at github.com:jaabell/sw4img_mine.git

I will keep this repo and make modifications as my needs arise.

José Abell
*PhD Candidate*
Computational Geomechanics Group
Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering
UC Davis
www.joseabell.com