[CIG-SEISMO] specfem3d_globe regional_Greece_small examples

Lanucara Piero p.lanucara at cineca.it
Thu Oct 22 06:01:14 PDT 2015

Dear Dimitri and all,
there is some difference running EXAMPLES/regional_Greece_small
benchmark using new version (with different/changed Par_file parameters)
and the older one or results (from numerical point of view) should be
"equivalent"?
we are experimented some difference in the  syntetics and we cannot
explain why.

Thanks

Piero

--