[CIG-SEISMO] problem

程威-胡小刚 chengwei at whigg.ac.cn
Wed Oct 28 00:03:59 PDT 2015

Dear :
   I  a mineos user in China ,this  is my first time to use this software in my study work , I encounter a problem in change the value of mseis in the green function .I change the mseis value in the green.h header, but when l run the green program the max mseis is still 30000.would you show me the steps to change the default value of the mseis.Thank you very much !

                                                                                                                         Chengwei
                                                                                                                         Institute of Geodesy and Geophysics .Chinese Academy of sciences