[CIG-SEISMO] Possible bug in image output

Jose A. Abell M. jaabell at ucdavis.edu
Mon Sep 28 07:52:32 PDT 2015

Hi,

I've been having trouble over the weeked with image output. I have a
10000x5000x5000 model, and am requesting image (div and curlmag) output at
y=2500.

The problem I have is that the format header seems wrong (I couln't check
the actual content). The first number, 'prec', is supposed to be an integer
of either 4 or 8. I'm getting 0. In fact I get a long string of zeros
before anything different.

If I request an image at plane z=0, then everything works fine. Header is
readable.

Sounds like a bug, but maybe I'm also getting something wrong about the
plugin.

Attached is the file I'm using for testing.

Thanks,
--

José Abell
*PhD Candidate*