[CIG-SEISMO] bug reporting

Dazhou Zhang dazhou2016 at rice.edu
Mon Jun 13 16:58:47 PDT 2016

Dear Sim/Madam

My name is dazhou zhang. I am a teacher in central south university in
china.I am studying by specfem3D software in rice university as a
visiting scholar .I have found  a bug about the longer length of
LOCAL_PATH. When my LOCAL_PATH exceed 74 byte.the path wiil be cut.I
found finally that the reason is the " fmt="(a100)" in the file
"read_value_parameters.f90" .we need to change it to " fmt="(a150)" .
  on the other hand , I found there were several place the size of
variable  were set "len=100".you'd better search "len=100' and change
"len=150" in the code .
Thank you very much for providing the free software.

  sincerely

  dazhou