[CIG-SEISMO] Modeling random poroelastic media with Specfem2d

hujunhua hujunhua at mail.iggcas.ac.cn
Mon May 2 20:29:43 PDT 2016

 I am trying to model the seismic wave propagating in the random poroelastic media with the  SPECFEM2D software package. I have seen the examples and relevant documents attached to the code. Little information on the modeling of an random  poroelastic model was mentioned. So How can I incorporate my own random media model into the programm? Could anyone offer me a simple but typical  demo ?
Thanks for your help.

best regards

2016-05-03

hujunhua