[CIG-SEISMO] SPECFEM3D model creation

Aymen MHENNI aymen_mhenni at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 02:14:19 PDT 2016

Dear SPECFEM developers,

I'm a new user of SPECFEM3D, i want to simulate the propagation of ultrasonic waves in bones (using cartesian coordinate system).
I have a problem with station file parameters because i don't understand the difference between elevation and burial; for example if we want to have a receiver in point M(X,Y,Z) (model exported from TRELIS), how we can write this in station file?
It's possible to introduce boundary conditions and how we can introduce them?

I will really appreciate your help,

Best regards,

Aymen