[CIG-SEISMO] get_attenuation_scale_factor error / PS

Brian Savage savage at uri.edu
Mon Oct 17 08:02:22 PDT 2016

Dimitri and Robin,

I assume SolvOpt() would be a replacement to attenuation_invert_by_simplex() routine in src/shared/get_attenuaiton_model.f90 ?

In SF2D:
SUBROUTINE compute_attenuation_coeffs(N,Qref,f0,f_min,f_max,tau_epsilon,tau_sigma)

In SF3D:
subroutine attenuation_invert_by_simplex(t2, t1, n, Q_real, tau_s, tau_eps)

The arguments to the routines look similar.

The complicated part, I assume, was getting the actual SolvOpt routine out of SF2D and into SF3D.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

Brian