[CIG-SEISMO] specfem3d_globe with CUDA

Phil Cummins phil.cummins at anu.edu.au
Wed Apr 26 19:25:31 PDT 2017

Hi again,
I agree with Brad. I had assumed the number following cuda was for the
version of the CUDA software, and I used cuda6 because it was the
highest number I had thought was available (our sysadmin told me I need
to compile with CUDA version 8.0). I have now used the cuda8 option
because that is the one for my card, but I had exactly the same behavior
with "make all" - I still had to remove cuda_dev_obj.o and add -lstdc++
to the final mpif90 link command.

(still trying to run some of the examples ...)

Regards,

- Phil

--

Phil Cummins