[CIG-SEISMO] Ask for Help

张昌榕 3010160008 at cugb.edu.cn
Sun Mar 26 23:12:51 PDT 2017

Dear All:

       I'm a Ph.D. student of China University of Geosciences (BeiJing), majoring in geophysics. I have read a paper "Monteiller V, Chevrot S, Komatitsch D, et al. Three-dimensional full waveform inversion of short-period teleseismic wavefields based upon the SEM–DSM hybrid method[J]. Geophysical Journal International, 2015, 202(2):811-827.". The paper said "Our full waveform inversion software package SPECFEM3D,including the inversion routines and the coupling with DSM presented above, is available open source at geodynamics.org.".
       I have downloaded the software package SPECFEM3D from geodynamics.org. However, I can't find the DSM part which is said to be used for  teleseismic wavefields modelling in the software.
       I write this e-mail to ask whether and where I can get the DSM part of the software package.
       I am looking forward to your reply! Thank you!
​

                                                                                                                                                                                                          sincerely
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Zhang Chang Rong
                                                                                                                                                                                                         2017.3.27