[CIG-SEISMO] SPECFEM3D Cartesian and SPECFEM2D

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Wed May 17 07:35:04 PDT 2017

Dear Sun Junping,

Sure, they are free and open source, you can get them from
https://geodynamics.org/cig/software/specfem3d/ and
https://geodynamics.org/cig/software/specfem2d/ by typing the Git
command that we give on these pages.

On 05/17/2017 10:59 AM, 孙军平 wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam
>
> I am from the Institute of Acoustics, Chinese Academy of Sciences. I
> wish to use 'SPECFEM3D Cartesian' and 'SPECFEM2D' to compute sound field
> in ocean, but i can not download them from the CIG website. Are they
> free or not? I am looking forward to your reply. Thank you very much for
> your time.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Sun Junping

Dimitri Komatitsch, CNRS Research Director (DR CNRS)
Laboratory of Mechanics and Acoustics, Marseille, France
http://komatitsch.free.fr