[CIG-SEISMO] Mineos: sensor depth => edepth not working?

satish maurya maurya2278satish at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 10:32:21 PDT 2017

Reminder!
Any one...

Dear all,

I try to compute synthetic seismogram for receiver's place at depth 0,
50,100...300km, but seismogram is same.
I put these depths in .sitechan file and elev is 0.0 in all case.
I was wondering, if this parameter is implemented in the code or I am doing
something wrong.

Any suggestion!

Regards

Satish Maurya
Post-Doc
University of California, Berkeley
Seismological Laboratory, Dept. of Earth & Planetary Science
201 The Tower Room, McCone Hall
Berkeley, CA  94720