[CIG-SEISMO] Problems in seismograms - Specfem3D

Surendra Nadh Somala surendra at iith.ac.in
Thu Oct 26 11:25:35 PDT 2017

Dear Jérôme,
I recommend that you use CUBIT/Python interface to create mesh files that
are usable by scotch (the graphical partitioner), unlike gmsh.
Best,
Surendra

*Surendra Nadh Somala*
Assistant Professor
Department of Civil Engineering (Block-E, 208)
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad
Kandi, Sangareddy
Telangana, India - 502285
Phone : +91 (0)40 2301-8457
http://civil.iith.ac.in/surendra/