[CIG-SEISMO] Some questions about Visualization using AVS format,animation always showed 5000 steps

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Mon Dec 24 08:37:55 PST 2018

This topic has been moved to our new community forum.  Please navigate here to give and receive help:
	https://community.geodynamics.org/c/specfem <https://community.geodynamics.org/c/specfem>

You may sign up for the community forum here:
	https://community.geodynamics.org/

Best,
-Lorraine

Lorraine Hwang, Ph.D.