[CIG-SEISMO] Question about SPECFEM3D install

王贵文 gwwang80 at 163.com
Wed Jul 11 18:26:39 PDT 2018

Hi sir:
      I meet some problems When I  compile the software SPECFEM 3D Cartesian. There is a syntax error in the configure file when i run "./configure",but I can not find the error.Could you give me some advices?My cluster's operating system is linux(Cent os) and CPU is intel. I have no GPU.
 Thanks for your help!
          The configure config.log and configure.ac files were sent as attachments.
          the command is "./configure FC=ifort CC=icc MPIFC=mpiifort --with-mpi"
The error message is as follows

checking for gcc... icc
checking whether icc accepts -g... yes
checking for icc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking for dummy main to link with Fortran libraries... none
checking for Fortran name-mangling scheme... lower case, underscore, no extra underscore
checking for Fortran flag to compile .f90 files... none
checking for Fortran flag needed to allow free-form source... none
checking for Fortran flag to compile preprocessed .F files... none
checking how to define symbols for preprocessed Fortran... -D
checking for Fortran flag to compile preprocessed .F90 files... none
checking for gcc... (cached) icc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking whether icc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for icc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed
## SCOTCH ##
checking for scotchfarchinit  in -lscotch... yes
checking whether Scotch is usable... ./configure: line 6181: syntax error near unexpected token `{'
./configure: line 6181: ` ACX_PTHREAD({ $as_echo "$as_me:$LINENO: result: pthread found" >&5'

Wang Guiwen --

shanxi normal university , China