[CIG-SEISMO] Fwd: Re: Movie volume script

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Thu Jun 7 18:25:58 PDT 2018

Dear Huihui,

Thank you very much for your bug report. I have now fixed the problem
(the parameter is now USE_VTK_INSTEAD_OF_MESH defined in file
src/auxiliaries/combine_vol_data_impl.f90 as a classical Fortran parameter).
I also updated the users manual.

Thank you,

--
Dimitri Komatitsch, CNRS Research Director (DR CNRS)
Laboratory of Mechanics and Acoustics, Marseille, France