[CIG-SEISMO] Error executing specfem3d with CUDA / GeForce GT 730

Leandro Gazoni lgazoni at gmail.com
Thu May 3 13:24:25 PDT 2018

Hello Dimitri,

Many thanks for the reply! The first thing I imagined would be to run a
simple problem, so I chose the simple model. I modified it so that it could
generate a small mesh and could run on a GPU like the GeForce GT 730.

I believe the problem is small, but I do not know the reasons for the
message about the architecture of the board (sm _....). I await and
appreciate the response from the experts.

Thank you,
Best regards,
Leandro Gazoni