[CIG-SEISMO] Error executing specfem3d with CUDA / GeForce GT 730

Leandro Gazoni lgazoni at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:42:07 PDT 2018

Hi Professor Daniel,

Thanks for your help. I'll try to test the suggested modifications in the
Makefile.

I was able to replace the previous card with a newer model. My advisor
purchased a Nvidia Quadro P6000 board.

I performed the same compilation procedures and there were no errors. We
are conducting our tests and learning more with Specfem3d.

Thank you again for your help.

best wishes,

Leandro Gazoni