[CIG-SEISMO] Movie volume script

USTC qfkq7850 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Thu May 17 07:15:06 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I have fixed this problem (as follow) by change the source code “$home/src/auxiliaries/combine_vol_data.F90”. I deleted the conditional statements for the compile, i.e., the line #ifdef USE_VTK_INSTEAD_OF_MESH and the lines between #else and #endif. After doing that, compile these f90 codes, and the compiled codes will combine the volumes data into VTK-format files. Alternatively, you could try to define the parameter USE_VTK_INSTEAD_OF_MESH in the Makefile or some other places. Hope it helps.

Best regards,
Huihui