[CIG-SEISMO] 答复: Compilation Problem with the SPECFEM3D, asking for your help

Yang Zhao yang.zhao at mq.edu.au
Wed Sep 19 22:17:58 PDT 2018

Dear Dimitri,

The previous problem has already been solved. Thanks for your reply. However, another issue came out.

I finished the forward and adjoint simulation. The resulting event kernels were sumed, smoothed.
But when I was trying to use the program "xadd_model_iso" to update the model, the error occurred as :

"forrtl: severe (67): input statement requires too much data, unit 40, file */topo/*_external_mesh.bin"

A screenshot of this error is also attached for your reference.

I've tried to debug it, but failed. So I am wondering if you have any idea about this error this time and if you could help me with this.
Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Yang Zhao
Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences,
Macquarie University, RM 121, 12 Wally's walk, North Ryde, NSW, 2109, Australia
email: yang.zhao at mq.edu.au