[CIG-SEISMO] question:function fault_input

咖啡屋 962665505 at qq.com
Thu Jan 17 18:56:37 PST 2019

Dear specfem3d editor

I am a Chinese master student.I'm doing a project on faulting with specfem3d.After I built the model with Cubit(trelis), But I did not know how to output the fault control file .I don't know how to use the fault_input function to output file fault_file_1,dat .

 Note: 1 is the fault ID, 139 and 149 are two sides of the faul

Trelis >fault_input(1,39,49)

ERROR:

Unrecognized Keyword: 'fault_input'

ERROR:

Syntax error (line122)

The correct output file would be  file fault_file_1,dat

I hope to get your guidance.sincere thanks!

Yueyun Miao