[CIG-SHORT] Drafts of proposals

cig-short at geodynamics.org cig-short
Tue Jul 19 16:01:40 PDT 2005

There are now drafts of the proposals to the SSC on the CIG website. I
have also added a draft of the report to CIG summarizing our software
development priorities.

Please read them over and send comments and suggestions to this email
list. We would like to get the proposals submitted to the SSC by
Thursday morning!

I am in the process of updating my slides so that the priorities match
the final list we had on the whiteboard at the workshop and will put
the slides on the website when I am done.