[CIG-SHORT] ALE::Exception

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Nov 3 08:54:56 PST 2006

Hi all:

The bugs that Rowena encountered when trying to run a problem in which not all
processors had boundary conditions have been resolved. We don't plan on
releasing a new binary version at this point, because we expect to wrap-up
testing of the powerlaw Maxwell viscoelastic material model and traction
boundary conditions very soon. We will release version 0.8.2, including Linux
(and maybe  OSX binaries) once those features are finished.

If you need these fixes, you can checkout the code and build PyLith. This also
permits you to optimize the code for your particular machine. Instructions
for checking out the code from the repository and building PyLith are
available in the latest PyLith manual posted on the CIG website.

Thanks for your patience,