[CIG-SHORT] ch_p4

Tabrez Ali stali at purdue.edu
Sun Nov 26 19:09:23 PST 2006

Leif

That's what I thought too. I'll try to compile pylith from source. Btw
is it possible to implement ch_p4 in future releases (of x86 linux
binaries) as it can be used on SMP's as well as on clusters (distributed
memory) unlike ch_shmem which only works on SMP's/multi core procs?

Btw I dont know if ch_shmem really offers that much of a performance
boost over ch_p4 on SMP's.

Tabrez