[CIG-SHORT] spatialdata problem

Jiangning Lu jlu at chandler.mit.edu
Mon Dec 3 06:09:20 PST 2007

Configure error again.
When I run:
./configure --enable-pythia --enable-documentation
--prefix=$HOME/cig/spatialdata LDFLAGS="-L$HOME/cig/proj4/lib"
CPPFLAGS="-I$HOME/cig/proj4/include"

I got:
checking for pyrexc... yes
checking for pyrexembed... yes
checking for doxygen... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
configure: error: conditional "ENABLE_SCEC_CVM_H" was never defined.
Usually this means the macro was only invoked conditionally.

The same error occurred whether I enale "ENABLE_SCEC_CVM_H" or not.
BTW, I've installed the cppunit, because it seems to be needed by SCEC_CVM_H.

Thanks!!

Jiangning

---
Jiangning Lü