[CIG-SHORT] PETSc error

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Tue Dec 4 10:38:52 PST 2007

Jiangning-

The problem could be in the mesh itself, the fault surface, or the parameters.
I would start by running the problem without a fault specified and see if you
get the same error message. Make sure the material 'id' values for the bulk
materials and faults are all unique and match those in the mesh generation
(see the PyLith manual for details).

Brad