[CIG-SHORT] Bug in creating faults when running in parallel with PyLith 1.0.2

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Dec 7 16:50:27 PST 2007

Hi all-

Last night we found a bug that caused PyLith to crash while creating faults on
runs with more than 1 processor. We have fixed this problem and are
generating new binaries and should have these available on Sat. The bug was
in Sieve so there are no changes in the PyLith code. If you are compiling
from source, you can pull PETSc and rebuild PETSc and then PyLith to get the
fix.