[CIG-SHORT] Strike-slip benchmark description updated

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Tue Feb 6 13:18:57 PST 2007

Hi all:

I updated the description of the strike-slip benchmark with clearer text for
the description of the boundary conditions. Charles Williams and I have
worked out all of the major kinks and the results from PyLith and GeoFEST now
agree very well with the analytic elastic solution and with each other for
the viscoelastic solution. I updated the plots for the 500m resolution case,
and will update the others when they become available. Note: The new plots
use a different color scale and isosurface value because the discrepancies
were so much smaller.