[CIG-SHORT] I meet some problems when I install PyLith3D 0.8.2 in my Pc-cluster. I need help!

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Wed May 9 09:21:48 PDT 2007

Hui-

The PyLith configure script is not finding your PETSc installation. If you
installed PETSc check to make sure you have set the PETSC_ARCH and PETSC_DIR
environment variables correctly (see page 9 of the PyLith 0.8.2 manual). If
you did not install PETSc, see Chapter 2 of the PyLith 0.8.2 manual for
installation instructions.

Brad